Route Skipper (4-Day Workweek) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Hayward, CA 94545, US
Cintas is seeking a Route Skipper (4-Day Workweek) to cover open routes during vacation and holiday schedules. Route Skippers perform all of the same functions of a Service Sales Representative, but they do not have a set customer base. Duties include providing excellent route service through the pick-up, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of uniform and facility services products to business customers. Other responsibilities include filling in for absent SSRs and increasing catalog sales through adding on products from the Cintas catalog line.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements, qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
- Have an active driver's license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
All successful candidates will also possess:
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- A High School diploma, GED, or Military Service, preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation, preferred
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
- A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit.
This is a rewarding opportunity! To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities